[kj] Lightbringer

Kyle Fite kylefite at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 09:37:14 EST 2006

These last two posts re: Lightbringer are flat-out wonderful-esp. as that one song triggered a dream recollection within me that has opened up to an infinitude of possibilities! Hosannas has gotten some flack in certain camps for being "less" than what we'd like to see (hear) from KJ but I have found it to be utterly FILLED with Magick.

I've not followed all the posts here (too much email!) but I gather there has been some problem with the Gems of Power deal. Forgive me for being "out of the loop" with this but is there any access to Jaz speaking on things in lecture format ala Courtauld Talks SINCE that CD was released (80's I believe!).

LIGHT to you ALL!

Kyle

god botherer <acroastic at hotmail.com> wrote:
Yes, it is entirely plausible that the theory of panspermia is correct. It
is also entirely plausible that, in addition to this, a major intervention
led to the sudden arrival of homo sapiens (as previous interventions had
perhaps led to previous prototypes).

Without such assistance, how much evolution is really possible between major
cayaclysms?

And when you consider all that we appear tp have learned, could it really
have been possible to accumulate all the knowledge (e.g. concerning
agriculture, metallurgy, astronomy, etc.) purely by observation, trial and
error over very long periods of time?

'Light' has been 'brought' to humanity by some agent - not necessarily to be
confused with God.

All of this is plausible - and yet, if true, would still not mean there is
no God.

Si