[kj] Lightbringer

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 3 09:25:00 EST 2006

Yes, it is entirely plausible that the theory of panspermia is correct. It
is also entirely plausible that, in addition to this, a major intervention
led to the sudden arrival of homo sapiens (as previous interventions had
perhaps led to previous prototypes).

Without such assistance, how much evolution is really possible between major
cayaclysms?

And when you consider all that we appear tp have learned, could it really
have been possible to accumulate all the knowledge (e.g. concerning
agriculture, metallurgy, astronomy, etc.) purely by observation, trial and
error over very long periods of time?

'Light' has been 'brought' to humanity by some agent - not necessarily to be
confused with God.

All of this is plausible - and yet, if true, would still not mean there is
no God.

Si