[kj] The Light Dies Down on the Top Three

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Thu Aug 24 18:41:04 EDT 2006

DOG FASHION DISCO ah ahhaha

years ago (99, 2000?) in DC (i think DFD is from baltimore), My friends
band played, had the club packed. Really good show. Then another band
sets up and it was a bad imitation of Faith No More. The singer even
apologized for clearing out the room, cuz they sucked. I later learned
the band was the amazing Dog Fashion Disco.  At least, I can say thank
god they got signed so I dont have to see their name around town anymore.