[kj] The Light Dies Down on the Top Three

James Osborne james_social at circlewithadot.net
Thu Aug 24 11:36:37 EDT 2006

This isn't just a question for gorilla...but for all the Genesis haters
on the list. Are basing this on their entire selection or just based on
what you've heard with Phil Collins on vox?

Btw, Top Three Bands I want to take a shit on:

1. Dog Fashion Disco
2. Demon Hunter
3. Styx

The first two are bands that my buddy listens to all the time, and I
can't stand them. He only likes Dog Fashion Disco because "They're like
Tubring and Mr. Bungle!" and Demon Hunter because he's an idiot. And
Styx I just have a problem with.

--
James Osborne
james_social at circlewithadot.net