[kj] The Light Dies Down on the Top Three

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 04:57:27 EDT 2006

Hahah, Dog Fashion Disco! Yes, they do indeed suck
shit. Never thought I'd see their name come up on this
list. Nor Tub Ring's for that matter. I played a show
with DFD once. They were the worst music in the world.
I went way out of my way to avoid saying one word to
them. Tub Ring are good friends of mine. Awesome guys,
questionable band. They have their moments.

Leigh

--- James Osborne <james_social at circlewithadot.net>