[kj] From Self-Titled to Outside the Gate

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 02:07:07 EDT 2006

> Now what I have to ask... supporters [is]...you should try...this sometime...hearing
  > the entire sound of Killing Joke be destroyed.

  Lol, best one i've read on here in ages. Thanks for that.

     The closest i've come to doing as you asked is two "Fantasy Show Setlist" cds i've burned recently. KJ is awesome when in their normal or brilliant modes,  but when they're bad, oh boy it really blows.
     At least their bad stuff is also humorous and provides some comic relief to the intensity of the rest of the music.
 ~~ S

James Osborne <james_social at circlewithadot.net> wrote:
  , I've listened to the Killing Joke catelouge starting from the
first self-titled and I'm now part way into Outside the Gate.

Now what I have to ask supporters of Outside the Gate who think the
album is fantastic...you should try to do this sometime. It may change
your opinion. Hearing the entire sound of Killing Joke be destroyed.

I think I might continue, but I fear that if I continue this and get
into the 90s albums it will make me not appreciate KJ2003 and Hosannas
as much.

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso