[kj] From Self-Titled to Outside the Gate

James Osborne james_social at circlewithadot.net
Mon Aug 21 21:51:53 EDT 2006

So as I have no life, as I've been cleaning and doing dishes and such
today, I've listened to the Killing Joke catelouge starting from the
first self-titled and I'm now part way into Outside the Gate.

Now what I have to ask supporters of Outside the Gate who think the
album is fantastic...you should try to do this sometime. It may change
your opinion. Hearing the entire sound of Killing Joke be destroyed.

I think I might continue, but I fear that if I continue this and get
into the 90s albums it will make me not appreciate KJ2003 and Hosannas
as much.

Has anyone ever done a KJ spree like this in a day?

--
James Osborne
james_social at circlewithadot.net

Japanese Music Information -> www.circlewithadot.net