[kj] OT: The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

James Osborne james_social at circlewithadot.net
Mon Aug 21 17:43:39 EDT 2006

Yeah, Peter Gabriel's Up is a pretty good album. There is also one that
never came out in the states, Ovo, but I haven't given it much of a listen.

As for "Phil Collins Backing Band", Steve Hackett can be spared, because
he left shortly after Gabriel left. It's Banks and Rutherford that stuck
around.

--
James Osborne
james_social at circlewithadot.net