Subject: [kj] New Pandemonium

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 03:11:43 EDT 2006

Yes, it was almost certainly Cthulhu who had the board shut down. That's a
much more likely explanation. And no doubt the Forgotten Ones hacked Han's
forum. And I expect it was the Elder Gods who had my old site closed down
for spam violations. It just happened to be 'Jestur the Unspeakable' who
kindly informed the list.