Subject: [kj] New Pandemonium

S. Sorensen kingofpotassium at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 01:15:03 EDT 2006

I don't see any reason to blame Mojica. I think the
problem may be some of the thoughtless
misappropriation of certain words and symbols that
were used for less than noble reasons. Perhaps it
would be advised that if you play with things you
don't understand, it's best not to antagonize certain
individuals who do. I'mnot saying I have any knowledge
of what caused the site to go down, but I do know that
there was a lot of foolishness afoot there. Knowledge
precedes caution.