Subject: [kj] New Pandemonium

Magilla Gorilla lorddumbcock at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 03:40:27 EDT 2006

I see you are taking a break from abusing the wife and kids

As much internet power you all claim Jester has he might as well be
Cthulhu...... Elder Gods........and any others that have not been mentioned.

like last time do you have proof

if he has so much of an ability to close sites down like this why would the
gathering still be left alone?why is Hans site still up? Why is there no
proof of any of these claims you make? i think you tossers are sabotaging
your own sites when no one goes to them anymore so you can try to get
attention.

stick with what you know best..........beatig on women and children.

MG