[kj] Perceptions so far.

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 08:40:56 EDT 2006

Everything pre 1980 is worthy of recognition, everything afterwards is
cringeworthy - Dont Be Square - be there an example.

Deutsche girls, Zerox were amongst early purchases for me. Young Parisians
and the Sox album in - must have been about 79 - were my last. I listend to
the next album KOTWF at a friends house and while we thought the drums were
ace the loyrics and style were awful. At least Bow Wow Wow had something to
wank over which was their only plus point!

Lets face it, on one hand i have the Killing Joke release and in the
other hand theres the KOTWF release and im about to spend my giro on a
new LP. Guess which one i fucking chose!

lol

--
Pat