[kj] ADAM & THE ANTS

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 11:33:34 EDT 2006

everything pre Mclaren. i.e. up to Dirk wears white sox. I still like some of Kings, but when it came out, after knowing the original antz, it was a bit like WTF?

BLACKLIGHT <wardance at wardance.net> wrote:          My favourite stuff from ADAM & THE ANTS are "Kings of the Wild Frontier" LP (of course), "Stand & Deliver / Beat my Guest" 7" single, and also some tracks such as "Lady", "Deutscher Girl", and "Plastic Surgery".
  Concerning "Prince charming" LP, I fully agree with you : it is nothing but crap, absolutely awful !!!

  That said, I've never heard any of their other releases.

  HANS
  WWW.KILLING-JOKE.NET