[kj] Perceptions so far.

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 05:20:23 EDT 2006

I just cant take "Asteroid" seriously . Its the lyrics . When i first saw
the track-listing, Asteroid made me think of the arcade game of the same
name . It took me back to the days of Space Invaders,  Pacman and Asteroid .
And when I played the song, the lyrics sounded from that era as well. (i.e.
written by a Juvenile) Writing a song about an Asteroid doesn't even sound
like a good idea on paper ..................and the end results are even
worse.
  Speaking of AAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIDDD.
Has he been around recently?
He dug himself a whole with his suicide Bomber post and could nt dig himself
out again.
Is he still down the hole?

  FLIGHTBRINGER