[kj] Perceptions so far.

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 07:09:05 EDT 2006

usig the Beginners Guide as an example, my iTunes allows me to rate songs.
Nothing after Wilful Days gets above three and most are a two. Add in some
of this album and its back up to 4 & 5's

Yeah, im stuck in the past and ive picked up so many new releases and been
disapointed and this is the first one since Revelations where ive been
really bowled over by it. Sure ED&VRE did shine over the bland dross that
had been served up but it doesnt hold against anything before Firedances and
Firedances could have really been excellent if the rawness hadnt been over
produced and extracted.

But this is subjective, we all get turned on by different things, and blah
blah blah. The mixture of reaction here is good, its better than everyone
wanking over it saying how good it is. But they will never do another
Butcher, The Wait, Psyche but i can handle that when i have this to play.