[kj] F F S ! ! !

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 01:47:37 EDT 2006

I think Rob does an excellent job, and saying that "he won't do
anything" does the man a serious disservice.  I haven't agreed with him
100% of the time, but the last thing in the world I want is for people
to be banned either forever or frequently.  If someone is really bad
news, then (as Peter A says) all you have to do is ignore them, and
they will go away or shut up.

Peter W *does* have interesting things to say, and has started some
interesting threads. He also cannot resist the opportunity for a
wind-up (unfortunately for him, because it means that often people miss
his more serious points). However, if no one rises to it, then he won't
do it.

Jamie