[kj] F F S ! ! !

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 21:30:57 EDT 2006

You're absolutely right. I'm often guilty of assuming that  he's interested in an intelligent discussion (he does seem to be sometimes!), engaging one of these  threads and then finding it's turned into the usual Pete West mess of exaggerated statememnts and cheap insults. And yes, it pisses me off. I apologize to any Gatherers who have to wade through a pointless Pete West thread that has been fuelled on by me.I believe in freedom of speech and giving everyone a chance, but since Rob won't do anyhing- and it's worth noting that Pete has got considerably worse since  it became apparent that a life-time ban was not an option- I shall simply try to delete all his messages without reading them and try to not get too angry when I find him hijacking other people's threads.

PRAEst76 <praest76 at escapism.co.uk> wrote:  When it comes down to it no-one, as far as I know, is being forced to enter
into debate with Peter. I just wish that those who are pissed off with Peter
West (or others) would filter or ignore his posts and...

...STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THEM!

There is a distinct lack of common sense on this group a lot of the time.

The Number one rule of the internet: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

LEARN IT!

--
PRAEst76

http://www.flipsidemovies.com