[kj] OT How does the mind work?

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 19:40:37 EDT 2006

How is your reading ?
  Do you understand that when you are reading kanji , you don't read every
individual word/ Character?  That you second  guess half of them and there
fore don't have to read them?
And do you understand the relation between  not reading all the words and
the jumbled original post below . That was the point that i was trying to
make. the same concept is used to understand it.
  That is the point that I was trying to make, though it is difficult to
explain on here.
Try to understand with out trying to be argumentive, it would make it easier
for us both.