[kj] OT How does the mind work?

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 20:56:18 EDT 2006

That's your *opinion*. Whether I accept it or not has got *nothing* to do with my grasp of Japanese. As you said in your first post, you didn't understand how the Japanese could read so quickly until you read about that Cambridge research, so clearly this idea is not something you were taught as part of any Japanese studies. Don't try and use it to put down my knowledge of Japanese.

FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
  How is your reading ?
Do you understand that when you are reading kanji , you don't read every
individual word/ Character? That you second guess half of them and there
fore don't have to read them?

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com