[kj] Re: In and Outs of a Band's

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 19:40:22 EDT 2006

Peter, Peter,

I am not trying to do a 1984 on you. And I did never ban anyone from
Jester's site if that is what you are applying to. I got a lot to say . But not  to
you at times. I am sure you know that already.

Crying to Rob? Now, now... have I ever?  NO! So do not use him as  a
scapegoat!

Clogging humans mailboxs? I think you are the victim of society in that
aspect my friend.

I can't wait to meet you Peter.

We all know you are a little whiner.

Get some rest mate.

~LB

In a message dated 4/7/2006 4:26:43 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,