[kj] ot - the I word

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 07:32:57 EDT 2006

Unless the information was being dressed up as a leak by the so-called
whistleblowers with the permission of Bush. That means Bush is guilty of
hypocrisy and lying. Anyway, I haven't read the full story so I probably
shouldn't comment, but not being aware of the facts never stops me from
commenting on them.

PS: I still haven't heard the new album. Thought I 'd share that. I'll get
it at the weekend.