[kj] Perceptions so far.

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:40:51 EDT 2006

I think live is where this album will, erm,  come alive.
I think that's partly the intention of the sound - more of a captured
rehearsal than a polished shiny production & I believe that was the
intention.
Not their best, no way Pedro, but thumpingly good non the less

Got my proper copy today, not much difference in sound to the leaked
version, just a bit more clarity & an improvement.

I love it.

--

Cats are over here, waving