[kj] Perceptions so far.

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:01:03 EDT 2006

i made the same point when the mp3s were released
However, im really enjoying it. I read everyones thougts and theyare
valid. However its my ears, my reaction and im loving it. Yes, there
are songs which are weak but there are some that are song. So his
voice is shot, but you cant deny that Jaz is behind the orchestration
of the symphony that is this album. That is what is Killing Joke after
all.
Do ithink its the best - no, but its damn site better than what they
have been doing for ages, which is why their live material has been
stuck in the past. Now they can move on, if there is a future.

--
Pat