[kj] Perceptions so far.

Andy kj at misera.net
Thu Apr 6 15:28:17 EDT 2006

same thoughts here. in an interview around the democracy release jaz
said something to the tune of "this is the way my voice sounds now. i'm
not trying to change my voice, it simply has changed to what it is now."
it is not a conscious effort to sound more up-to-date, he simply can't
do it differently nowadays.

and i also still don't think that hosannas is the best they ever did.
right now i give it 6 out of 10. i haven't listened to it on a super
high quality stereo yet but i don't believe i should have to do this to
be able to build an opinion. all other KJ records sound good enough on
my ipod, so i expect  hosannas to sound good enough there as well. if it
doesn't then the mastering isn't as good as the mastering of the other
albums, plain and simple.

invocation is still excellent though. :-)))))))

-andy