[kj] OT: Man held as terrorism suspect over punk song

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 11:04:28 EDT 2006

"Now you have changed from the basis of your previous stance that it was
simply the taxi driver who alerted the police due to the lyrics of the song
being sung. Shifting Goalposts"

Only becuase YOU told me that someone else alerted the Police .
Are you saying that I should nt believe what you say?
You stated the the cabbies next customer got suspicious and raised the alarm
Does it matter who alerted the Police?