[kj] OT: Man held as terrorism suspect over punk song

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 10:25:23 EDT 2006

Now you have changed from the basis of your previous stance that it was
simply the taxi driver who alerted the police due to the lyrics of the song
being sung. Shifting Goalposts....

On 4/6/06, FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Sorry. I have heard nothing about the color of his socks or the cabbies
> next
> fare. I did hear that other people in the airport say that he was acting
> erratically or something, his erratic behavior  aroused their suspicions.
> You cant honestly believe that the  person was arrested for his skin color
> alone. You cant honestly say that a person of ethnic origin is seen as
> being
> suspicious just for getting out of a taxi. He was questioned for acting
> suspiciously in an airport. Raven was also questioned for acting
> suspiciously at an airport for wearing a killing joke T-shirt .

  What agenda do you think I have?

to be an obnoxious arrogant arsehole (and you said you didnt want to be
Jaz!)  for which we either laugh with you or cry at.

--
Pat