[kj] OT: Man held as terrorism suspect over punk song

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 06:39:49 EDT 2006

ipat reported that the next passenger in the cab at the airport was
concerned enough about his behavior to contact the Police, the only reason
why a person would contact the Police is because he was acting suspiciously.
Do you think  that a person would call the Police and say
   " Emergency, quick come to the Airport, and Indian man has just gotten
out of a taxi"!!!!
I do not know where ipat got his information from, you will have to ask him

I'm not sure how often you go to airports, but there are a multitude of
different races all going to different parts of the World and to suggest
that a person was targeted just for his skin color is utterly ridiculous.