[kj] partisan webnonsense - Matt

Who Cares the.three.amigos666 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 19:27:09 EST 2006

new message board owner, lord bollox is already leaving. only lasted a
week.  that thing turned into a mess fast.

http://thehierophant.proboards98.com/index.cgi?board=news&action=display&thread=1143934381

The Hierophant
Administrator

Forum Imperator
member is offline

Handover of Power
« Thread Started on Today at 12:33am »

Nope, this isn't about Iraq!

A little history: Last Saturday, when I realised that killing-joke.com
was shutting down, I decided that steps had to be taken if the
community was not to be left homeless. With this in mind I very
hurriedly founded Communion and had friends advertise it both on
killing-joke.com and on The Gathering mailing list. Those of you who
joined early will have seen just how hurried this was as new sections
were continually appearing for the first day or so.

It has never been my intention to become the 'head' of the community.
I moved quickly because I had both the time and inclination to do so
and because there was no time to canvas opinion. The community has
grown swiftly, far more so than I had originally envisioned; it has
'bedded-in' and can be considered something of a minor success.

With this in mind and with the board now in a proper working condition
I will be handing over de facto day-to-day control to another member
or members. Technically I will still be the senior administrator but
that is only because the site is linked to my e-mail account and I
cannot transfer it. As far as the message board now goes, once I have
promoted my successor or successors to the status of full
administrator and handed over power I will take no part in running it
and have little or no interest in what occurs herein.

Hopefully the changes can be completed over the next couple of days.

Regards,

The Hierophant