[kj] partisan webnonsense - new board

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 1 21:00:12 EST 2006

Pete & whocares

you're not the only ones.

Gambit got banned for getting too close to the truth.

Gambit:  "I think The Hierophant is Moloch"

Hierophant:  "False on all three counts.  You're much
like the Dutch football team: Start out with masses of
ambition and then fail as soon as it actually counts.
"

Gambit:  "Interesting. Moloch said the same to me on
Jester's board. You are sure you arent Moloch? Where
you on Jester's board anyway? "

to which Lord Moloch hastily covered with;

"I remember him saying that to you."

since then i know of 6 other bannings and now he's
quit.  Is very odd.  Shame really, despite his
tendency to destroy threads we had a fair few common
interests and always got on alright.

he'll be annoyed tonight with Barcelona only drawing
against Madrid.

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree
www.myspace.com/gladeye