[kj] partisan webnonsense - Matt

Who Cares the.three.amigos666 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 18:13:59 EST 2006

On 4/1/06, FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>   P.S.
>    I ve already been banned from the new board , I did two new posts and did
> nt reply to anyone and was nt offensive. I was kicked off an hour after I
> subscribed!!!! and wrote a total of less than 30 words !!!!:-) One post
> being " Your a sociopath on the edge of extinction"  I did nt reply to
> anyone and no one replied to me and i still got banned. Those smileys do
> look rather stupid though and I did nt intend staying there (Just as well
> really)
>   For a band such as Killing joke who believe in freedom , the fans do have
> a perchance for banning people or hiding from people who s views they dont
> agree with.

is the one that opened up last weekend the one you are referring to?
My account had been banned this morning. I made two posts, and didnt
argue or flame at all. Posted that I had just joined, and someone
asked  who was who on the other message board, and I posted to that.
That board has really bad feelings on it.