[kj] partisan webnonsense - oh bloody hell

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 10:21:44 EST 2006

i'd not heard of james but he doesn't seem to agree with you anyway.

i was looking forward to receiving my copy of GoP. i didn't buy it, i won
it - jamie h was kind enough to pay (poor sucker!). no, i would not have
wanted to deal with all those irate customers, but i'm not sure i would have
claimed it was nothing to do with me, if i was the webmaster. (oh, and that
wasn't my "fancy metaphor", it was his.)

that flash site wasn't brilliant, i'll grant you that much. but you can't
say no joe=no good official site. there are other fine KJ sites around,
with competent webmasters.

no, i don't know the full story but "i have my doubts".