[kj] partisan webnonsense - oh bloody hell

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 1 12:33:59 EST 2006

well if he's not the webmaster (my mistake there) and
Jester wasnt the webmaster then someone needs to ask
Matt why KJ had no webmaster.

you make a good point about the other sites though.
Irrational Domain, Joker Place and Wintergardens have
all done a good job for deffo.  My bad.

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree
www.myspace.com/gladeye