[kj]Brum downsize: Reasons Why!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 30 05:26:16 EDT 2005

Far to obscure there Jamie (looks puzzled), I do feel that you are trying to
show off with you knowledge of KJ songs(shakes head), it's like, look at all
these obscure songs I like(does w*nker sign), and do you actually like
hearing "Me or You"(squirms uncomfortably on seat) , You list has a distinct
lack of post 1989 songs in it(look of bewilderment) and I said before that
they should only play post 1989 songs(glares confrontationally into computer
screen).
    If they played that set-list Jamie, there would be a queue of people
queuing up to get on stage in the hope of getting batted off , knocked out
and only regaining consciousness the next day (GRIN ;-)

        P.W.