[kj]Brum downsize: Reasons Why!

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 05:47:52 EDT 2005

I disagree with the post 1989 thing.  I wont mind if
they dont play anything off of KJ2003 or Pandemonium,
but I fully agree that the setlist has become way too
predictable.

I mean I was like genuinely excited when they played
'Song and Dance' live in Feb (I think it was that
gig...) because I hadnt heard it live in ages.  So
yeah I'd like a lot more from Revs and Firedances.  I
also yearn for some EDAVRE live.

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com>