[kj] 24 million people... 1 from those here!

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 18:23:10 EDT 2005

So once again, you're agreeing with me: primitive peoples can indeed survive without modern medicine.

I never mentioned the suffering of individuals. Not at any point.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
You did , You said that the Amazonian Indians do not need medicine, and you
reasons were that the peoples have survived without medicines for thousands
of years, even though the individual will suffer(because there are no
medicines) it is okay because the group will survive.