[kj] 24 million people... 1 from those here!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 28 18:41:07 EDT 2005

> So once again, you're agreeing with me: primitive peoples can indeed
survive without modern medicine.

*****Yes,  We are both saying that primitive peoples do not need modern
medicine to survive, the tribes will still continue to flourish whether they
have medicines or not.But what I am saying is that an individual tribes
person will need medicine to survive, for example:
If a lady is giving birth and there are complications , if she has the
correct treatment then both mother and child will survive, but if she has no
access to Hospitals or medicine then the chances of both mother and child
dieing are much higher.
     But even if they both die, the tribe will continue .
That's what I'm trying to say: The tribe will survive but the individual may

*******No you are correct, but I did.*******