[kj] 24 million people... 1 from those here!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 28 17:59:43 EDT 2005

> "do you think that India
> should have been quarantined until a cure was found to stop the spread?"
>
> No, and I didn't suggest that it should.

*******Well you did suggest that spread of diseases should have been stopped
,by stopping people with a disease  mixing with those who had the disease
and thus infecting them.(People with cholera should nt have gone to South
America) as the disease came from India, then the best way to stop it
spreading would have been for people not to come into contact with Indians
and the only way to do this would be to quarantine the country***********

********I thought that you said that people should nt have gone to the
Amazon tribes and infect them***********

> "So are you saying that the individual should be sacrificed for the
> good of the group?"
>
> No, I didn't say anything remotely approaching that.

You did , You said that the Amazonian Indians do not need medicine, and you
reasons were that the peoples have survived without medicines for thousands
of years, even though the individual will suffer(because there are no
medicines) it is okay because the group will survive.

*******see above answer**********