[kj] 24 million people... 1 from those here!

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 14:30:24 EDT 2005

"do you think that India
should have been quarantined until a cure was found to stop the spread?"

No, and I didn't suggest that it should.

"to say that people should nt go to other countries
to stop the spread is illogical."

And I didn't say that, either.

"So are you saying that the individual should be sacrificed for the
good of the group?"

No, I didn't say anything remotely approaching that.

"Yes they have survived as
a peoples"

At long bloody last. So no, western medicines are not necessary for survival.

I don't suppose you can even remember the start of this rambling trail, but you've just contradicted your earlier statement and agreed with me.

Next!

Jim.