[kj] 24 million people... 1 from those here!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 28 04:48:26 EDT 2005

Javi.
    When I refer to "The Americas", I refer to the whole continent, from
Canada to Argentina, when I mean the U.S , I state the U.S.A.
    Tourists, usually get sick from drinking water due to the waters
different composition, waters in different parts of the World contain
different minerals, if a tourists drinks some water with a high magnesium(
for example) rate which his stomach is not used to, then he will get sick
until his body adjusts.
     Rather than KJ sing about things that could happen in the future, he
should address the problems of today, Air quality in Mexico city is more of
a problem than its water supplies.

      P.W.