[kj] 24 million people... drinking water

you're going to be an elephant circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 11:49:39 EDT 2005

A lot of the water is also full of hepatitis b, in Mexico, Hepatitis A in India.
The world bank has also 'lent' Mexico over $200 million to reconstruct things like raw sewage going straight into the water supply. I'm not going to drink it. Most of the water in LA county is non drinkable.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
Javi.
When I refer to "The Americas", I refer to the whole continent, from
Canada to Argentina, when I mean the U.S , I state the U.S.A.
Tourists, usually get sick from drinking water due to the waters
different composition, waters in different parts of the World contain
different minerals, if a tourists drinks some water with a high magnesium(
for example) rate which his stomach is not used to, then he will get sick
until his body adjusts.
Rather than KJ sing about things that could happen in the future, he
should address the problems of today, Air quality in Mexico city is more of
a problem than its water supplies.

P.W.