[kj] 24 million people....................

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 27 18:39:38 EDT 2005

And to think you accused me of being humorless earlier.

My comment equating your lack of desire to visit the U.S. with Osama's
was not meant as a serious comment, but rather as a ridiculous parallel
(of the sort generally made by yourself).

And for the record, we have loads of whistle-headed idiots here in the
U.S.A who love to piss people off and speak out of turn and run around
sweatily without their shirts on. In other words, you'd have loads of
like-minded individuals to bond with. Please do not interpret that as
an invitation, however.

Why didn't you like Australia? This is a serious question. I've never
been, but I find it to be a fascinating place.

Alex in NYC...trying to restore civility to the Gathering one post at a
time.