[kj] 24 million people....................

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 27 18:29:18 EDT 2005

Are you suggesting that everyone who has nt been to the USA or never wants
to go there wants to destroy it????????
      You really should find out the reasons for people not wishing  to
visit ,Alex, before you make wild accusations. When I visited other
countries , I preferred to go to non-Western, non-English speaking , non
white countries.I did nt much like Australia , so probably would nt like
USA.Just because I have no desire to visit, doesn't mean that I want to
terrorize the country.
    P.W.