[kj] 24 million people....................

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 27 18:13:08 EDT 2005

"So, if the human body cannot survive on that little water, maybe you want
to think about it a bit?"

   Dont get me wrong, I was nt trying to be abusive, I just did nt
understand the point that you were trying to make.I wrote that the human
body cannot survive on a half a litre per day and you told me to think about
it!!!!!.As I did write it, I could nt understand what I was supposed to
think about it!!!! I'd thought enough about it to write it so there was
nothing more to think about.
    If you has wrote it , then I could have thought about it, but as I wrote
it, you should have thought about it.
    Think about it.