[kj] 24 million people....................

you're going to be an elephant circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 17:42:41 EDT 2005

Sorry Pete. Maybe one syllable words for you in the future.
I don't think much of your teacher, either. Or did you bunk reading comprehension too much?
There are many people in the world without an adequate supply of water, including Mexico. That is what I was asking you to think of, but then again, I asked you to think.....

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
Your paragraph doesn't make much sense, don't they teach you how to
construct sentences in school? I don't know what you are trying to say, so I
cannot give a valid reply.
The human body is made up of 70% water and the human brain is 80% water,
the minimum that people should drink is 2 litres per day, fatality minimums
will vary on the person, the climate and other factors, but half a litre is
not possible to live on.
Good news.The World will not run out of fresh water because when it
rains...............oh never mind.
P.W.