[kj] 24 million people....................

you're going to be an elephant circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 16:02:03 EDT 2005

By the way Pete, how can you know the truth about a place, if you've never been there, or have no interest in it?

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:I ve already stated that I have no desire to visit the Americas.
Actually , I ve visited all the countries that I wanted to and have
absolutely no desire to ever leave England again.
P.W