[kj] 24 million people....................

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 27 16:43:02 EDT 2005

Your paragraph doesn't make much sense, don't they teach you how to
construct sentences in school? I don't know what you are trying to say, so I
cannot give a valid reply.
    The human body is made up of 70% water and the human brain is 80% water,
the minimum that people should drink is 2 litres per day, fatality minimums
will vary on the person, the climate and other factors, but half a litre is
not possible to live on.
    Good news.The World will not run out of fresh water because when it
rains...............oh never mind.
  P.W.