[kj] The Wicker Man

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Sun Oct 30 05:50:08 EST 2005

Alex.

I agree absolutely, but if people want to see it as a horror film then its
up to them. What really worries me is the stories I have read about a
supposed (small 'h') hollywood remake - no doubt it'll be utterly, utterly
excreble and will just tarnish the memory of the original.

Have you ever seen a film called Darklands ? It takes the plot and updates
it. Its set in Wales and it might also be of interest as the music is by
John Murphy

Peter