[kj] The Wicker Man

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 30 12:37:10 EST 2005

Peter....
Oh, I don't begrudge other people considering it a horror film, I just
don't find it, well, horrifying.

I've heard about a proposed re-make as well (with Nicholas Cage -- why
does he still get parts? -- playing Sgt. Howie).

It'll be tragic trash, undoubtedly.

Haven't heard of "Darklands". Sounds intriguing.

Cheers,
Alex in NYC