[kj] The Wicker Man

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 29 20:19:54 EDT 2005

I got in a huge debate on the ILX boards about this. I adore "The
Wicker Man," but I just don't consider it a "horror" film (a
suspense-filled mystery, maybe). When I think horror, I'd sooner cite
"The Shining" or "The Exorcist". "The Wicker Man" is fucking brilliant,
but it simply isn't scary. Creepy at best.

Alex in NYC