[kj] Favourite songs from my top ten albums

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 03:28:08 EDT 2005

I still really like the idea of there almost being a
"lost" Killing Joke album between Fire Dances and
Nighttime. Tracks would include New Day, Wilful Days,
Me Or You, Blue Feather, All Play Rebel, New Culture,
Birds Of A Feather and even Eighties seeing as it came
about around the same time. And yes, Eighties is an
incredible song with some of the best Geordie
melodic/dissonant guitar parts and yes, Nighttime is
an amazing album. Can't argue with Tabazan,
Multitudes, Europe, Eighties, Kings and Queens, etc
etc etc.

Leigh